14) Doing things that scare you will make you happier.
15) The average amount of time a woman can keep a secret is 47 hours and 15 minutes.
16) People who try to keep everyone happy often end up feeling the loneliest.
17) The happier we are, the less sleep we require.
18) When you hold the hand of a loved one, you feel pain less keenly and worry less.
19) Intelligent people tend to have less friends than the average person. The smarter the person is, the more selective they become.
20) Marrying your best friend eliminates the risk of divorce by over 70%, and this marriage is more likely to last a lifetime.
21) Women who have mostly male friends stay in a good mood more often.
22) People who speak two languages may unconsciously shift their personalities when they switch from one language to another.
23) Being alone for a long time is as bad for your health as smoking 15 cigarettes a day.
24) Travel boosts brain health and also decreases a person’s risk of heart attack and depression.
25) People look more attractive when they speak about the things they are really interested in.
26) When two persons talk to each other and one of them turns their feet slightly away or repeatedly moves one foot in an outward direction, this is a strong sign of disagreement, and they want to leave.