Learning something new about yourself is always interesting and entertaining. And understanding the psychology behind the way we behave, treat others, and express ourselves can be even more appealing. cool stuff, cool stuff
Today, we here at Dedilat have compiled a list of the most surprising psychology facts that can help you better understand yourself and others. cool stuff, cool stuff
1) Any friendship that was born in the period between 16 and 28 years of age is more likely to be robust and long lasting.
2) Women generally prefer men with deep husky voices because they seem more confident and not aggressive. cool stuff, cool stuff
3) The people who give the best advice are usually the ones with the most problems.
4) The smarter the person is, the faster he thinks, and the sloppier his handwriting is.
5) Our emotions don’t affect the way we communicate. In fact, the very opposite is true: the way we communicate has an influence on our mood.
6) The way a person treats restaurant staff reveals a lot about their character.
7) People who have a strong sense of guilt are better at understanding other people’s thoughts and feelings.
8) Men are not funnier than women: they just make more jokes, not caring whether other people like their humor or not.
9) Shy people talk little about themselves, but they do this in a way that makes other people feel that they know them very well.
10) Women have twice as many pain receptors on their bodies than men, but they have a much higher pain tolerance.
11) Listening to high-frequency music makes you feel calm, relaxed, and happy.
12) If you can’t stop your stream of thoughts at night, get up and write them down. This will set your mind at ease so you can sleep.
13) Good morning and good night text messages activate the part of the brain responsible for happiness.