Asana, one of the most popular project management solutions used by millions of people across 192 countries, has a clean and user-friendly interface. The all-in-one tool lets you create boards to visualize which stage your project is in, and use reporting to keep track of finished tasks and tasks that need your attention.
- The ability to create templates to automate mundane tasks
- The ability to collaborate and share information across the team, privately and securely
- The option to set security controls and designate admins
- Over 100 integrations for a more efficient start-to-finish process
- Custom project fields, share documents, and filter tasks
Cost: Free for unlimited projects for teams up to 15 people.
Teamwork, a project management tool that specializes in bringing together remote workers, allows you to create team member status updates so your remote and flexible teams know their coworkers’ schedules. It also provides customer service functions, including the option to assign tickets or view customer emails in one place.
- Customizable navigation to prioritize your team’s needs
- Gantt chart for visualizing due dates and project timelines
- Private messaging, and option to make project details private
- Team member status updates for remote or flexible team members
Cost: Free for two to five users